Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Educate Yourself

If I was a supporter of the democratic party, I would be exhausted. Exhausted from having to defend my vote. I listen to a lot of news and talk radio and it seems like each liberal that comes on lacks an actual argument or point. Instead they are full of defense. I wish they would spend as much time educating themselves about the subjects as they do defending someone else's view. It's time we educate ourselves. The people sitting in Washington are humans just like you and me and there is no reason why they should consider themselves more intellectually superior to you and I. It's time that we start demanding what we want from Washington rather than them demanding from us what they want. What do you want from Washington?

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want from Washington to give us the truth behind illegal aliens to vote. lol. No but seriously, change the military spouse grant back to us no matter what rank the sponsor is.

    ReplyDelete